2009-04-02

alrighty..

Mmk, so it's my first post. Hip Hip Hooray. "/ I don't really have any experience w| blogging, but I'm smart so I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Anyway, if anyone can help me w| uploading a song to this shit it would be greatly appreciated. ;D

getting to the blogging part though. lmfao @ april fools. everyone fell for my little "i cheated" joke & as always, i laughed the last laugh. So Tierra, fuck ya life because you believed every minute of my lie! Ahahaha.I want to get the hubby, but I don't know what direction to go in w|o him getting mad.. Hmmp, men these days.Making the band comes on today, and I've been waiting to see this fight! Lmao @ my lame ass, don't have shit better to do w| my time besides wait for reality tv shows to air.

Butttt yeahhhhh.. I think this will be all. Comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment