2009-04-04

mmk so i'm like..

tired as fuck from working at Sam's Club doing samples all day yesterday, right?
& this drunk ass mexican man, he was holding a bottle of mad dog 50 too btw, came up to me & Jacquis on the bus stop talking MAD SHIT. I mean like, sloppy ass language, half spanish half english sentences & shit.. so the first thing I hear is, "I hate black people". So I look at Jacquis, & I'm like.. burn. then right behind it, he says "and white people". LMFAO. So I'm just sitting there listening to him ramble on & on, not knowing wth he's saying besides how much he hates us & whatnot, and this mafucka makes the gun motion w| his hand.. like where your pointer finger is bent like it's on the trigger? Yeah. So Jacquis tells me to get up & whatnot, cause I was sitting on the bench waiting for the bus, and the mafucka gon' put his hands out in front of him like he was surrendering.
& I wanted to make a point for all ya'll illegal ass people, who aren't black or white.

(this is in no way meant to be racist either.)

No one asked mexicans to come over here. Mexicans were meant to be in Mexico, and the first Mexican to come to the U.S. border hopped. The U.S. is a black & white nation. Slavery went on here, ended here, and all you hear about is white people in the History books.

.....although some white people are pure bitches. Most of 'em at that, especially the older ones.....

but yeah! If you hate us so much, take your ass back to fuckin' MEXICO w| your Carona drinkin' asses. Who tf drinks cheap ass "Mad dog 50" anyways? Upgrade to Tequila, ho.






Okay, I'm done venting about that..

College Hill, the new one? Yeah, I don't LIKE Milan! That bitch is too ahead of herself & Terry should have stayed in the house! All them mafuckas kissin' Milan's ass! Fuck them too! & I seen Brandon beat Chris' ass on the previews. SO BURN!! hahahahahaha. Burn indeed.


Making the band; MAN Q NEEDS TO STOP FUCKING CRYING!!! So now after all this time this mafucka wants to learn how to dance? PFFT. Bitch you're just trying to be difficult. Are you getting paid for dancing or singing? Exactly, get your priorities straight.



& oh yeah, I'M GETTING MY NEW DIGITAL CAMERA ON FRIDAY!!! Well ordering it at least. "/ Who knows how long it's gonna take to get here.



Comment!

1 comment: