2009-04-08

i almost died today..

you read the title. literally. i almost died today.
"/ ahh, the joys of life.

i fucking hate people. & thugs, you ain't shit but fags. it was proven that even a person w| a pistol, tattoos, slang.. all of that.. can be gay. your demeanor proves nothing to me after this point.

so here's how the story goes..
on good 'ol villard.


so this morning me & jacquis wake up.. we do up (lol) & hes like.. i need a blunt. so outta nowhere brian pops up over here. he's like, i got money but i have to get the weed. Him & Jacquis bounce. So like 20 minutes later, I call Eric. Eric's like, yeah I already met up w| Jacquis & Brian we'll be there soon. w|e. So like, 20 minutes AFTER that, i go outside & see Jacquis walking down the street w| a group of dudes. I knew something was wrong. I go back in the house hoping Jacquis don't have all these men in my house after my shit just got stolen. Have some sense, right? They walk in. & sure enough, the strangers are w| him. So, this dude comes IN talking greasy. ;| he says "i know this white bitch" yada yada blahzay zip. I don't say nothing cause this dude is drunk off his ass. There's no point. So, come to find out. This dude is a member of the "murder mobb" or so he says. But he tells us he's bisexual. WHOA!!!! Then like I said he was talking all this shit, but that's besides the point. He ended up trying to kiss Jacquis. BIGGGGG MISTAKE. Then told Jacquis if he didn't kiss him, he was going to kill him. #2 big mistake. Jacquis' little ass PICKED THIS TALL ASS MAN UP, and THREW HIM OUT THE HOUSE INTO THE HALLWAY. So, Jacquis is straight beating this dudes ass!! He pushes 'em down the stairs & when he gets outside.. the dude is straight up saying sorry & all this other shit. Iran's like "finish him off Quis". Jacquis hits him one final time & busts his eye open.

He gets up & runs.
Some random dude let him get in his car & drove off.

I'm cussing Jacquis' ass out! Then I hear, BANG BANG BANG!!!! & Eric's like, that's him.


"POP! POP! POP!" - gunshots.

I'm hysterical at this point. This man has a gun, he kicked my door in.. I might as well be considered dead. So I runs to the back room & called the cops.

I hear the dude outside talking to my moms.













My moms is safe. We're all safe. We're good.
& the cops got dude.

He's getting charged w| 4 times homicide, drugs (cocaine); they raided his house, and probably more.

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW.

    omg.
    i'm glad you are good munchi!

    ily, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit thats crazy! glad youre ok :)

    ReplyDelete